REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology
BLINDSTITCHED: seam construction
RS-FLEX: 150% textured Superstretch shoulders
X-FLEX: 150% Super Stretch neoprene main body panels which
gives you maximum freedom of movement, allowing your wetsuit to work
with your body.
THERMOSPAN: Core central heating system.
G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for
MESH: Chest & Back to prevent wind chill
POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability
TITANIUM 2 neoprene: - works in a similar way to a survival
blanket by reflecting body heat back to the body, reducing heat loss
and therefore allowing you to stay in the water for longer.
S-LOCK: easy entry back zip system
PK BLACKOUT: waterproof zip
"Truly is one of the best entry level 5/3 wetsuits on the market. Keeps
you warm and cosy whilst still being able to enjoy the fruits of the
ocean in the winter months."
The Gul response range is long lasting, durable and flexible. The
perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with
blindstitched seams and all over X-Flex super stretch, giving you over
150% stretch. The Response wetsuit meets all the requirements for the
all-round watersports enthusiast.
The Gul Response wetsuit is one of the most popular wetsuits with some
high quality features yet at an entry level price. This 5mm wetsuit will
give you the comfort and warmth that you want, when you are out on the
water or just on the coast. It can be worn as part of a layering system
to keep you warm for a longer period of time in or on the water.
All Gul products are backed by their fantastic one year warranty.
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org