Super-stretch shoulder and armpit for flexibility, freedom of movement
and superior swim action
Smooth skin material helps efficiency and glide through the water
Low profile neck seal designed to sit flat against the lower neck area
Performance cut ankle opening
Subtle Osprey branding
YKK easy pull zippers
Varying levels of material thickness to aid floatation and flexibility
where it's needed most.
This brand new triathlon wetsuit from Osprey is the perfect
accompaniment for training and competing in open water swimming events,
such as triathlons. This suit offers the technical specifications of
similar suits but without the price tag - making it ideal for people
just starting out at triathlons and opening water swimming.
Please be aware that these suits are made of soft, glide skin
neoprene and therefore can pierce quite easily with a fingernail.
Please take care when trying them on as refunds can only be given if
returned in "as new" condition.
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com