Tough and durable full length back zip
Ergonomically tested panel design
Wind-proof chest and back panel
Anti-Rub neck, wrist and ankle openings
Ultra-flex material for improved comfort and fit
Velcro collar section
Built in key-loop behind the neck
Updated graphics and logos complete the look
Comfort isn't just a necessity for a surfer
but it's also something that Osprey's brand new summer wetsuits have at
the forefront of their design. An ergonomic panel design provides the
shorty wetsuit with the snuggest of fits whilst anti-rub openings on
areas including the wrists, thighs and neck reduce the risk of rashes
and abrasions. Tough and durable full-length back zip ensures that the
wetsuit is easy to change in and out of. To retain flexibility and body
warmth in the water, the full sleeve wetsuit is made from very flexible
and durable neoprene integrated with Ultra-Flex technology and a
wind-proof chest panel. Further protection is offered by a velcro collar
section which keeps the short wetsuit watertight and prevents neck rub.
With updated Osprey logos on the chest and left arm, the Osprey Origin
Wetsuit has been specially designed to look as great as it fits. Also
makes a fantastic sailing, diving, snorkelling or kayaking wetsuit.
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com