Super Seal Collar
Diagonal Chest Zip
Internal Key pocket with loop
40% Ultra Stretch C-Flex Neoprene - Flexible, lightweight double lined
neoprene that has excellent mutlidirectional stretch.
Anti-Freeze chest and back lining
C-Flex Hot Tape strategic reinforcement - Razor thin 0.5mm C-Flex
Ultra Stretch neoprene tape is used to enhance the waterproofing and
strength of the internal seams
Glued and Blindstitched seam construction
60% FreeFlx neoprene
Future Fit - Enhances performance and comfort as well as maximising
True thickness - Instead of measuring the combined thickness of the
neoprene and lining C-Skins measure the thickness of the neoprene,
ensuring your suit has a true thickness.
DuraFlx knee pads - specifically tailored abrasion resistant knee
panels for maximum comfort and durability in a high impact wear area.
Future fit 3D knees - enhancing performance and comfort as well as
maximising material function.
The name says it all....the continually evolving Legend just keeps
getting better and better as the top end features found on the 'Wired'
series filter their way down the line. Ultra Stretch C-Flex Neoprene
through the upper body gives great stretch and freedom while paddling
and the Anti-Freeze chest and back lining keeps you warmer than any
other wetsuit available at this price level.
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org