GUL EVOTHERM FL THERMAL SHORT SLEEVE TOP
A superb UV shield giving you UPV 50+ sun
protection. 8oz Evotherm fabric with Flatlock durable seam construction
provides maximum protection against wetsuit rubs and rashes as well as
the sun's rays. Thumb loops to keep in place when worn under a wetsuit.
FLATLOCK: seam construction
8oz Evotherm fabric
UV SHIELD: UPF 50+ sun protection
Neoprene is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat,
flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a
band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes
utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.
UPF protection refers to any type of apparel which protects against
damaging UVA & UVB rays. UPF 50+ is the maximum protection offered from
any sun protection apparel, blocking 97.5% of the suns UV rays. Everyday
clothing offers very little sun protection. For example, a typical
summer t-shirt offers only 7-15%protection and even less when wet,
against the harmful rays. For Exposed areas of the body, not covered by
the garment you should apply SPF cream which is suitable for your skin
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com