REVO FIT: 3D Pattern technology
BLINDSTITCHED: Seam Construction - panels are double glued and then
butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the
way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes
over the seams in high stress areas, which further strengthens the
RS-FLEX: 150% Textured Superstretch shoulders - Gul's latest evolution
in neoprene! 150% Textured stretch Neoprene, 20% lighter 30% less
water absorption than X-Flex
X-FLEX: 150% super-stretch main body - 150% stretch neoprene is used
in Gul's high performance wetsuits. The latest X-FLEX neoprene is 10%
lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel.
THERMOSPAN: core central heating system - Engineered by Gul scientists
so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away
your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air
all around you, keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump
around your body creating your own central heating system.
G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for
MESH: chest & back to prevent wind chill - Optimum core wind chill
protection by absorbing solar heat and reducing evaporative cooling.
POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability - Four way stretch high
specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements
whule providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
TITANIUM 2: reflects heat back in
S-LOCK: easy entry back zip system
PK BLACKOUT: Waterproof zip
non-petroleum based neoprene
The Gul Response range is long lasting, durable and flexible. The
perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with
Blindstitched seams and all over X-Flex super stretch, giving you over
150% stretch. The Response wetsuit meets all the requirements for the
all-round watersports enthusiast.
This wetsuit comes in a fantastic range of sizes, including the cleverly
thoughtout 12/14 - which is a combination of a size 12 top and size 14
bottom (allowing a bit more room around the hips).
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com