The Odyssey CORE range uses high quality
Core Flex II neoprene throughout the entire suit. Core Flex II is soft
and stretchy 100% neoprene with Nylon laminate providing excellent
comfort and warmth. Flatlock stitching is used throughout to give the
suit a high level of durability and a comfortable fit. Modern panel
designs give a stylish look whilst aiding comfort and flexibility.
Flatlock stitching - durable and comfortable
3mm Mesh chest & back panels - wind-proof, for warmth in vital areas
2mm shoulders, arms and legs - unrestricted movement and flexibility
Glide skin neck panel - providing an anti-flush seal
Velcro flush guard lock over collar - keeping neck seal tight
Direct binding on leg + arm openings
Sewn in duratex knee pads - flexible and durable
Fabric key pocket inside zip - handy pocket inside suit
YKK zip - strong and reliable
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com