The Osprey Boy’s Zero Wetsuit sets a new
standard for entry level wetsuits. Part of the ‘Zero’ range, this
stylish 3/2mm full length wetsuit has been created with beginner and
intermediate surfers in mind. Combining comfort, warmth and supreme
flexibility the Zero Wetsuit is great for all different kinds of water
sports and activities. With high-insulation 3mm fine mesh foam
surrounding the chest, 2mm super stretch foam surrounding the sleeves,
shoulders and lower legs; the Zero delivers comprehensive wind and chill
resistance. Secured together with durable flatlock seams, the 3/2mm Zero
is great for warmer water temperatures of the summer months across UK
costs.The 3mm Supratex knee pads provides further protection from the
harsh elements whilst still allowing you to maintain flexibility while
out on the water. Featuring a unique two tone green and black design,
anti-rub openings, super stretch collar and durable YKK zip closure at
the back, the Zero is packed with many features you would expect to find
on a more expensive suit.
Full length entry level wetsuit - 3 mm neoprene on the body and 2 mm
under the arms for full range of motion
Made from super stretch fabric with flatlock seams for full
flexibility, comfort and insulation
Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings - prevents chafing
and water flushing
Supratex knee pads - rubberised patches on knees make it easy to
kneel, even on rocky surfaces
Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back provide even more
protection from the elements
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com