30% Xtend neoprene (upper body) - superb flexibility for easy paddling
and wave catching
70% Free Flex neoprene (lower body) - easy to get on and off and
Mesh Skin chest and back - water-shedding body panels to protect
against wind chill
Dura Flex knee pads - bombproof durability when lying on the board and
Breathable Flatlock seams - comfortable, breathable seams which lie
flat against the skin to prevent rubbing
Super Seal Glideskin collar - keeps necks happy and minimises water
Seamless paddle zones - easy paddling with no rubbing or rash around
NEON - Comes in an assortment of bright, neon colours to make it easy
to spot the kids on the beach
True Thickness - a warmer, thicker suit than what you might typically
see on the shelves. Look for yourself!
Back zip entry - Easy entry so no time is wasted when the waves are
Ankle zips - make it easier to put the suit on without any help
The Element series brings legendary C-Skins
fit, warmth and technology to those starting their journey of life in
the water. Made entirely of our premium quality True Thickness neoprene,
the Element features super stretchy XTend material in the arms and
shoulders to help young surfers catch more waves than their mates. A
high cut, ‘glideskin' coated collar gives great UV protection with no
rubbing or rash and special Mesh Skin panels on the chest and back help
lock in body heat when the sea breeze kicks up.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org