Odyssey Junior Short Sleeve Rash Vest
The brand new Odyssey Core children’s rash vest provides an effective
layer of protection from the elements. When worn under a wetsuit, it
gives protection from irritable skin that can be caused by the
combination of rubbing wetsuits, sand and salt water.
It can also be worn by as a lightweight top layer, providing a
high level of UV protection (UV50+, blocking a minimum of 97.5% of UVA &
UVB rays). The rash vest material allows a high level of stretch,
therefore offering maximum comfort without reducing flexibility and
movement - essential for active individuals.
Materials: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Flatlock stiching for maximum comfort
Turtle neck (high collar) design protects wetsuits from rubbing the
Fitted with a 'shorts grip system' that allows swim shorts to be
connected to the rash vest to stop them riding up
Quick drying, super soft fabric
Stylish and subtle branding from a reputable wetsuit and watersports
UV 50+ protection (blocking a minimum of 97.5% of harmful UVA & UVB
Bright colours make children easy to locate on a busy beach
Very versatile garment - can be used for every type of watersports
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org