Internal split-toe no snag bridge keeps your leash from getting caught
Liquid Seam System is a flexible specialised liquid compound that
guarantees seam security
Glued and double stitched, sealed seam system
Stabilising binding guard
Full toe and heel protection offers better foot protection
Sculptured T-Flex neoprene shank
Featuring a split-toe design to reduce any foot roll whilst standing up
on your surfboard, these Zephyr wetsuit boots from Typhoon are the
perfect choice to keep you warm and protected in the water. They are
made using glued and blindstitched seams to reduce water ingress with an
additional liquid seam system providing even better seam security and
durability. Other features include reinforced toe and heels, an easy-off
heel tab and also a split-toe barrier to prevent potential leash snags.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com