C-Skins Session 6mm Round Toe Boots
The Session Boot is a warm, streamlined and lightweight no nonsense
winter boot. The Asymmetric Strapless Support System eliminates the need
for arch straps which keep the boot snug to your feet. The 100% Glued &
Blindstitched construction plus the Neo Taped lined internal seams mean
this boot will keep your feet warmer than ever.
Neo taped internal seams - C-Skins Neo Tape is a 0.5mm thick
waterproof neoprene tape which is glued and pressure bonded onto the
internal seams of the Session Boot. This taping adds strength and
inceases the water tightness function of the Glued & Blindstitched
Glued and blindstitched seams
Split toe leash guard
Asymmetric bridge and arch support
Strapless support system design eliminates need for arch strap and
keeps the boot snug around the foot which means reduced 'ballooning'
and 'rolling' of the boot. These unique features make the Session
range of boots the best strapless boots on the market.
Easy-on heel pull loop
Velcro adjustable ankle strap
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org