C-Skins Session 5mm Hidden Split Toe Boots
The C-Skins Sessions 5mm Hidden Split Toe
Bootwith FutureFit 3D for advanced high performance with increased fit,
feel and board control. Made from 100% Free Flex neoprene for flexibilty
and comfort, with Glued and blindstitched seams for watertight method of
construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort. Multi
layer sole rubber reinforcement gives ultimate grip and stick while the
new textured sole gives enhanced traction. Easy-on heel pull loop helps
get the boot on and protects the longevity of the boot while the Velcro
adjustable ankle strap secures the boot and prevents flushing.
Taped seams: Extra durability
FutureFit 3D: Advanced high performance last for increased fit, feel
and board control
New textured sole for enhanced traction
Multi layer sole rubber reinforcement: Gives ultimate grip and stick
Strapless Support System: Rubber foxing wraps around the foot to keep
boot secure and prevents ballooning
100% Free Flex neoprene: Combines flexibility with durability
Glued and blindstitched seams: A watertight method of construction
that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
Easy-on heel pull loop: Helps get the boot on and protects the
longevity of the boot
Velcro adjustable ankle strap - Secures the boot and prevents flushing
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com