Breathable Flatlock seam
3D Adjustable hood
Self draining pockets
Gusseted adjustable wrist cuff
The Storm Chaser Jacket has been
specifically designed as a multi-functional utility piece for a wide
cross section of beach and water users. Our original concept was born
out of the necessity to stay warm and dry before, between and after
sessions, but also has a number of other practical uses.
The Storm Chaserís versatility ranges from the individual focused on
pre-session equipment set up and post session changing to athletes
staying warm and dry between heats or races where warmth and comfort are
key. The Storm Chaser is also perfect for surf school instruction, event
organisation and judging. The Storm Chaser can be customised with
individual logos for athletes, schools, teams or organisations.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org