Spark XPS Bodyboard
The Spark 36" and 42" are enhanced versions
of the entry level Ignite bodyboard, with the same great shape and
construction that makes for an easy wave catching and manoeuvrable
board. The Spark 36" and 42" come in more bright colours, with an
awesome marbled graphic slick and an upgraded urethane leash for greater
durability and less tangles.
The Spark 34" is the Junior version of the larger Spark bodyboard but
does not have the same slick bottom. They come in great colours and
comes complete with a leash.
Features Spark 36" and 42"
Construction: Heat laminated construction
Core: 100% waterproof XPS
Deck: 4mm XPE
Rails: 4mm XPE
Bottom: 0.4mm HDPE slick (marble)
Leash: Straight urethane
Features Spark 34"
Vision V-Core: Polyethylene core especially developed for bodyboards
with a slight flex for a better performance
Deck: 4mm XPE a crossed linked polyethylene which has a semi smooth
finish with a slight shock absorbing feature The XPE has a closed cell
structure which provides a 100% waterproof finish
Bottom: 4mm XPE
Crescent shaped tail
Includes a simple webbing leash with adjustable wrist strap
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org