OSPREY 33" BODYBOARDS
Catch a wave and maximise your time spent
in the surf with the Osprey Bodyboards. With an XPE deck and EPS core
that offers great buoyancy and a reasonable amount of flex, the Velocity
is the perfect choice for a new rider looking to progress their riding
skills.Suitable for adults and kids, the Osprey Bodyboards utilise a
crescent tail and HDPE slick that features unique Osprey detailing and
has been designed to provide as little resistance as possible on the
surf. In addition to enhanced speed and manoeuvrability, the slick gives
the board additional strength to reduce damage from any scrapes or
knocks.These boards also comes complete with a ready fitted leash plug
and coiled wrist leash.
Designed for boarders looking to progress, these board offers enhanced
speed, manoeuvrability and control
Made with a low resistance HDPE slick, XPE deck and EPS core -
lightweight and durable hydrodynamic board
Crescent tail gives you increased control when riding waves
Comes with a fitted leash plug and coiled wrist leash so you can
always keep your board with you
With a length of 33 Inch/83.82 cm, this bodyboard is perfect for both
kids and adults
OSPREY 41' BODYBOARDS
Tail Shape: Crescent
Core: EPS Expanded Polystyrene
Leash and Leash Plug: Included
Rider Ability: Beginner
The 41” Osprey Bodyboards are the perfect boards for those starting out
and wanting to progress their bodyboarding technique. The classic
crescent tail shape is an excellent choice for those new to the sport as
it offers great control and stability in the water. The underside
provides additional assistance in the form of channels or grooves that
enables you to grip the water whilst providing a smoother ride.
The strong, water resistant EPS core provides rock-solid durability so
you can have total peace of mind should your board take a knock. The XPE
deck adds to this durability by utilising closed structure technology as
well offering great cushioning for those lengthy bodyboarding sessions.
Let’s not forget the Red Shatter's contemporary board design that is
sure to turn heads every time you take it down to the beach.
The 41” Osprey Bodyboards length is excellent for riders who need the
extra space. It provides plenty of space for you to ride comfortably and
perform at your best during every bodyboard session. Including the
all-important leash and leash plug, this board provides you with all the
features you need to get out and into the waves.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com