SOLAREZ Epoxy repair putty is a mixture of
clear, high strength, fiber reinforced epoxy resin and an amazing solar
activated catalyst. There is no mixing required, just use it right from
the tube. It gels in 5 seconds, curing in 3 minutes – but ONLY when
exposed to sunlight.
A clear, non-yellowing, TOUGH (hard surface + flexible) repair resin
formulated for repairing Styrofoamcore surfboards, sailboards or hobby
items. This resin cures in sunlight or with a Solarez UV flashlight.
This Zero VOC resin is non-flammable and very safe to use yet cures to a
very tough finish with considerable flexibility Curing commences within
10 seconds of exposure to mid-day sun- shine in non-polar latitudes.
Ambient temperatures as low as -20°F or as high as 120°F have little
effect on cure time or physical properties of Solarez.
Ideal for repairing dings or cracks in fibreglass / epoxy surfboards,
No mixing necessary. UV curing assures complete hardening
Provides complete crosslinking
Remarkably tough and resilient
Contains urethanes that keep from yellowing
Eco-freindly ZERO vapors, non-flammable
Comes with 60/240 grit sand pad
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com