SurfEars® 3.0 - Surfing & Watersports Ear Plugs
SurfEars, earplugs that let sound in and
keep water out. They come with changeable parts in different sizes that
allow you to customise them for your ears in order to find a comfortable
and secure fit.
SurfEars have close to zero acoustic loss in the frequency range of
human speech while the best competitor cuts away about 20-30dB. To give
you a reference, 30dB is roughly the difference between the loudest and
lowest volume setting on your smartphone. That’s pretty big difference!
One Pair of SurfEars, pre assembled with size medium and an adjustable
6 sealing gels, 2x size large, 2x size small, 2x size x-small
Two support wings, size small
An awesome storage case to keep them safe
Fixation Wing - Keep Your Plugs in Place. Comes in 2 Sizes for Custom
Core with Acoustic Mesh - Shaped to Boost Acoustic Performance and
Sealed with a Mesh that Protects You from the Elements
Sealing Gel - Seals the Ear Canal in a Comfortable and Secure Way.
Comes in 4 Sizes for Custom Fit
Optional Leash - Eliminates Risk of Lost Plugs and Not Least on the
Adjustable Ear Tip - SufEars 3.0 Let You Adjust How Far into the Ear
Canal the Ear Tips Sit, Increasing the Products Customisability. We
Know This is Much Appreciated by Customers Who Already have Surfer's
Ear (Bone Growth) Preventing Them from Using Traditional Deep Sitting
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org