MUTANT 0.5 (MAGNETIC CHANGE)
TPU lens construction, a material known for
its strength, durability and elasticity. Anti UV colours eliminate
fading, while Custom Venting Air Flow Technology gives protection from
lens fogging. Dirty Dog face foam is super soft open cell construction
to maximise comfort. Polyester elastic strap with anti slip silicone
beads on the inside to keep your goggles in place.
Get DIRTY in all weather conditions with interchangeable magnetic
lenses. Dirty Dog MUTANT has you covered.
The DIRTY DOG Goggle frames are made from TPU, a Thermoplastic
polyurethane known for its, strength, durability and elasticity. Anti UV
colors to illiminate fading and added Custom Venting Air Flow Technology
(CVAFT) to give extra protection against dangerous lens fogging and
giving you exceptionally clear field of vision.
The DIRTY DOG (CVAFT) Ventilation System uses carefully chosen areas for
the intake and exhaust of cooling air. The Dirty Dog face foam is super
soft open cell technical foam designed to maximise comfort. The
Polyester elastic strap has an anti slip silicone bead on the inside.
Produced with materials tested to -20 degrees you can wear them with the
confidence that they will perform as well as you will, sometimes better!
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com