CRESSI MAREA DRY SET - Mask and Snorkel Set
CRESSI MAREA Mask
A mask particularly suitable for free diving and snorkeling, but just as
appropriate for use in scuba diving. It has separate lenses, a skirt
edge that adapts to most faces and a small inner volume, perfect for
free-divers. It is made from soft transparent silicone and comes with
strong rapid action buckles to adjust the strap.
CRESSI ALPHA ULTRA DRY Snorkel
Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue
Mouthpiece drops away when not in use - great for scuba divers
High-quality silicone mouthpiece is comfortable and durable
Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
Lower purge valve allows water to be quickly expelled
Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
Adjustable clip for securing to any mask
Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel allows users to take every breath with
confidence and focus on the reef below. Features a float mechanism which
closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether
accidentally or purposely submerged
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com