5mm Neoprene Power Wetsuit Boots?is
one of the most popular multi-purpose watersports boot.
with all Gul products the Power boot is a great quality neoprene boot
developed with years of watersports experience. It is the perfect choice
for a range of watersports including surfing, body boarding, stand-up
paddle boarding (SUP), kayaking, windsurfing, sailing and snorkelling.
Duraflex neoprene providing warmth and superb flexibility, fit and
Titanium II lined neoprene for improved warmth retention and
protection from the elements.
adjustable velcro ankle strap for a secure personalised fit.
heel and toes areas for durability and added protection.
flexible, lightweight sole a superb combination for improved grip,
protection and comfort.
wetsuit boots it is always worth looking at buying something that is
made with a bit of quality, from a well trusted industry leading brand.
That way you know you won?t be replacing your boots after a few wears.
Gul has become synonymous with quality, innovation
and perfomance. For over 40 years Gul have been at the forefront of
watersports and continue to develop new and exciting products for you!
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com