Gill Race Collection Sunglasses
When the weather's against you and the elements make everything
unpredictable, one mistake can cost the race. But, in the right kit,
anything is possible.
Racing eyewear featuring excellent ventilationto reduce condensation,
nose and temple grips for an unshakeable fit and air chamber floatation
Polarized lens technology
Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for
Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints,
sun lotion and skin oils.
Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
Reduced eye fatigue
100% UV 400 protection
Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are
useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements
ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical
product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the
polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the
filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% harmful UVA, UVB and
Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated
to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratchproof
coating applied to the outer surfaces
All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org