Gill Race Collection Shore Jacket - Graphite or Silver
When the weather's against you and the elements make everything
unpredictable, one mistake can cost you the race. But, in the right kit,
anything is possible.
A Jacket that's both warm and protective. With a lightweight thermal
lining and fully taped waterproof shell, the Race Shore Jacket is ideal
for active use in cooler conditions.
External D-Ring attachment points for marine tools or kill-cord leash.
External hanging loop.
2 zippered hand pockets and internal security pocket.
Cuff and hem adjustors.
2 layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof
and breathable protective shell.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water
repellent outer finish.
Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of
Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport
moisture away from the skin whilst keeping the wearer 100% protected
from the elements.
Non-absorbent and quick-drying ultra-compact synthetic insulation
which has an excellent warmth to weight ratio.
40g/m2 thermal insulation.
Outer: 100% Nylon - Lining: 100% Nylon - Insulation: 100% Polyester
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com