The Gill Pilot Trousers have been carefully crafted using a polyester
outer layer with nylon lining to help with waterproofing and warmth
whilst inshore sailing. Designed to be worn alone, or as an outer layer
in colder weather, these versatile trousers can be used all year round.
A comfortable, breathable and stylish design with adjustable waistband
and ankle closures which ensure water is stopped from entering at any
angle, allows you to enjoy your day or night of inshore racing or
Fully lined for comfort
Elasticated waistband with drawcord adjustment for improved fit
Side pockets with external drainage to remove any excess water
Adjustable ankle closures to reduce water ingress
Reflective detail for visibility
2-layer laminated fabric with a durable water repellent finish
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
Low noise and soft touch fabric
Outershell: 100% Polyester Lining 100% Nylon
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com