REFLEX II SUNGLASSES
Eye protection during the summer months is imperative, on the water this
is even more so. With this in mind, Gill have created the Unisex Reflex
Sunglasses, a stylish and comfortable pair of glasses optimised for use
on the water. These sunglasses block bright light without distorting
colours, protecting your vision without ever impairing it. They block
glare and reflection from the water, offer UV 400+ protection, and of
course, float, with a new naturally buoyant material.
Polarized lens technology
Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for
Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints,
sun lotion and skin oils
Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
Reduced eye fatigue
100% UV 400 protection
Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are
useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear
Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements
ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical
product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the
polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the
filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and
UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements
are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique
scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill
Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org