Gul Windward Hiking Pro Pads
Designed and made of five layers combining to create a durable and
longer lasting pad. Built in Power-Grip creates a customisable fit
meaning the wearer can insert the pads into any Gul hiking enabled
wetsuit with ease. The five layer construction gives a more flexible
fit, including webbing and batten protection to prevent the upper leg
from any rubbing damage to the skin that hiking may cause. Pressure
battens spread the load, minimising pressure points and allowing you to
hike comfortably for longer. The Windward pad also includes a super soft
lining for extra comfort.
Suitable for all Gul hiking enabled wetsuits
Lightweight and durable new pad system
DURATEX POWERGRIP: high power grip with durable outer shell helping
the pad stick
Velcro connection points
Fibreglass battens encased within webbing protection core
Super soft plush lining, to prevent rubbing on thigh area
Seam lock lycra binding for softer, rounder edges
Nylon mesh storage bag
Small - 22cm x 20cm
Medium - 25cm x 20cm
Lareg - 28cm x 24cm
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org