WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for
improved fuel economy
TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air
separation from bar
Under-bar SmartSlides double as an aerodynamic cover and an integrated
measurement system, providing quick, no-hassle rack installation
SwingBlade end cap pivots open to allow full access to the T-slot for
easy accessory installs
Upper T-track allows fast installation/removal of accessories - Thule
Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Buyer's Guide for details
Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car
Aerodynamic aluminum load bars that provide an exceptionally quiet and
Equipped with T-track
Maximum load: 100 kg - Please also check the maximum roof load
capacity of your vehicle
One Key System compatible
Length: 135 cm : Model number: 962
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com