Folds down to the level of the roof rack when not in use, for improved
Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
Maximum carrying strength and kayak protection due to steel
construction with adjustable padding
Thick, all-weather pads provide maximum kayak protection
Powerful straps keep the kayak firmly secured
Thule Buckle Bumper buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches
during loading and transport
Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the kayak
Stable and space-saving kayak rack with J-style cradle that folds down
when not in use.
Maximum load: 45 kg
Dimensions: 47.6 x 25.2 x 11.2 cm
Weight: 5 kg
Rubber cover for strap buckle
Length of straps: 2x275 cm
Lockable - Adapter required
Fits: SlideBar - Adapter required / SquareBar / ProBar - Adapter
required / WingBar - Adapter required
Model number: 837
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org