Nexus Aluminium Lockable Cross Roof Bars
NEW DESIGN FOR 2016
Pair of heavy duty aluminium car roof cross bars
Strong, durable and lightweight (total kit weights less than 3kg)
Aero bars designed to cause less wind drag
Lockable for safety - includes 2 security keys
Universal fitting - only for cars with rail already fitted
Adjustable grab bars depending on width of car
Comes with detailed fitting instructions
Min width of car rails 93cm - Max width of car rails: 122cm - overall
length of bars: 143cm
Maximum weight load: 75kg
These Nexus universal aluminium aero roof bars are designed to fit cars
with roof rails already fitted. They are the perfect inexpensive way to
load your kayaks, surfboards and other equipment onto your car roof
without spending hundreds on branded roof bars.
For these Roof bars to fit your car, the width between the car rails
must be between 93 and 122cm.
N.B. As mentioned, these cross bars designed to go across the
car's roof. In order for these bars to be suitable, your car needs to
have raised rails already fitted that run along each side of the roof.
There also needs be a gap between the bottom of the rail and roof of the
car so the cross bars can be attached.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com