The Odyssey Universal Soft Roof Rack Bars
are the perfect alternative to solid roof bars. They come with all the
attachments necessary in order attach the pads to your car's roof and
hold the load in place.
They are ideally suited for carrying kayaks & canoes, surfboards &
bodyboards or even roof bags and luggage up to a maximum weight load of
65kg. The foam section measures 75 x 12 x 8cm.
Odyssey Soft Racks are easy to fit with no tools required and come
complete with annotated fitting instruction and loading advice. They
also come with handy drawstring bag to store in your boot or garage when
they are not being used.
Please Note For 2 door cars, the back windows must be
able to open.
Foam pad section measures: 75 x 12 x 8 cm
Total size of item: 105 x 12 cm
Maximum load capacity - 65 kg
Comes with 2 straps per pad (one to attach to car and one to secure
Internal strap length (to hold the pads to the car): 180cm
External strap length (to secure the load that is being transported):
Drawstring storage bag included
Annotated fitting instructions included
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com