Osprey Womens Origin 5/4mm Wetsuit
Blind Stitched Winter Steamer
Glued & Blind Stitched Seam Construction
5/4mm Ultraflex Neoprene - ideal if you need something warmer that a
Waterproof Chest & Back - gives you added protection from the wind.
Superstretch Collar - for a better, comfortable fit.
Supratex Knee Pads - for extra durability.
Key Loop - inside back zip.
Osprey Origin 5/4mm Blind Stitched Winter Steamer
Comfort isn't just a necessity for a surfer
but it's also something that Osprey's brand new Winter wetsuits have at
the forefront of their design. An ergonomic panel design provides the
steamer wetsuit with the snuggest of fits whilst anti-rub openings on
areas including the wrists, ankles and neck reduce the risk of rashes
and abrasions. Rubberised Supratex knee pads safeguard from sores and
lengthen the life of the suit whilst a tough and durable full-length
back zip ensures that the full body wetsuit is easy to change in and out
of. To retain flexibility and body warmth in the water, the full sleeve
wetsuit is made from very flexible and durable neoprene integrated with
Ultra-Flex technology, with wind-proof chest and back panels. Further
protection is offered by a velcro collar section which keeps the long
wetsuit watertight and prevents neck rub.
With updated Osprey logos on the chest and left arm, the Osprey Origin
Wetsuit has been specially designed to look as great as it fits. Also
makes a fantastic sailing, diving, snorkelling or kayaking wetsuit.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org