The Bestway® Fast Set™ Pool is from
Bestway's renowned range of quick and easy to set-up above ground pools.
Easy to set up Unlike in-ground swimming pools, which require weeks of
tough digging, Fast Set™ inflatable swimming pools simply require a flat
surface, water access and an hour of your time. You don't even need to
use any joints or fittings! Simply inflate the ring, fill the pool with
water and watch it grow with height and strength as it fills up. Despite
being unbelievably easy and quick, this pool also comes with an
extremely useful set-up and maintenance DVD which means you just can't
go wrong. Easy to take down Bestway® pools have an integrated flow
control drain valve for easy draining, which attaches to the garden hose
so your pool water can be drained away from your garden. As an
inflatable pool, it compress down to a tidy small size for easy storage.
Kids will love to be outside playing games such as water polo and 'spin
the water' in the pool this summer, and before they get home from
school, you'll have time to get on the inflatable lounger and let the
water rock you into deep relaxation.
Water Capacity (80%): 3,638L
Size: 3.05m x 0.76m (10' x 30")
Tri-Tech™ material for strength
Flow control valve for easy draining
Free Delivery on this Pool!
Extremely quick and easy inflatable family fun this summer! Made with
Bestway's trademarked Tri-Tech™ construction, this material features a 3
ply reinforced layering system; a polyester mesh core encased in two
layers of heavy gauge PVC, offering the up-most strength and durability.
As part of the European Commissions new safety standards on domestic
pools, Bestway® was pleased to join the group of European experts
writing the new safety standards for domestic pools, and we are proud of
our pool range which meets these standards to guarantee a higher quality
and safety level for above ground pools in Europe. To ensure these
standards of safety, our 10ft Fast Set™ Pool has a safety outlet valve
system to prevent any entrapment when the pool is in use and we have
also completed a tear resistance test of our Tri-Tech™ liner to ensure
maximum quality. This is an above ground pool and as a result is not
suitable for building into the ground. Adult supervision recommended at
all times when children are using pools.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com