50 NEWTON BUOYANCY AID THAT CONFORMS TO E.U. SAFETY STANDARDS
CLOSED CELL FOAM INNER
100% NYLON OUTER
YKK HEAVY-DUTY FRONT ZIPPER
WEBBING BELT WITH A STURDY ADJUSTABLE QUICK-RELEASE BUCKLE
HIGH-FITTING FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
FRONT STORAGE ZIP POCKET
The SOLA Frenzy Buoyancy Aid is designed
for safety and practicality when having fun in the water. The Frenzy has
a 50 Newton rating that conforms to E.U. safety standards. The closed
cell foam inner and 100% nylon outer help to keep the warmth in, the
water out and help to increase your buoyancy. The Frnezy features a YKK
heavy-duty front zipper and front storage zip pocket. It has a webbing
belt with a sturdy adjustable quick-release buckle on the front so it's
easy to put on and take off. The Frenzy has also been designed to be
high-fitting for maximum flexibility and comfort.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com