"One of those great ideas that we should all be using" - North Wales
The Packyak is a kayak cover designed to protect your kayak from the
natural elements whilst it is not being used. It is made out of high
quality Urethane Coated, Marine Grade, 600 Denier Polyester and has 4
integral carry handles. It has a large zip opening at the front that
allows you to easily slide you kayak in and out. As the Packyak is a
universal kayak cover designed to fit all single kayaks, it has 8
built-in compression straps, allowing you to reduce the length of the
cover and to slim its width. The compression straps ensure the cover
will fit your kayak well and reduce excess material whilst being
transported or when in storage.
Choose from 3.29 Metre (for kayaks up to 3 Meters) or 4.40 Metre (for
kayaks up to 4 Meters)
Made from Solution Dyed, Urethane Coated, Marine Grade 600 Denier
Polyester fabric - Blue Top and Light Grey Bottom
Four integral, reinforced carry handles
8 built-in compression straps with slide buckles (4 length; 4 width)
Long front zip with water shedding flap for easy kayak entry
Complete with 2 additional straps and a draw string bag for convenient
storage when not in use
A note about Kayak material properties:
Due to the properties of materials used in the manufacturing process of
most roto-moulded kayaks (the majority of sit on top kayaks are made by
this method), it is inevitable that after long exposures to wind, rain
and harmful UV light the plastic will begin to degrade. Covering your
kayak from the harsh natural elements will allow you to be able to store
it outside during the winter months whilst increasing the longevity of
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org