All our GoSea Kayak Trolleys are designed
for the easy transportation of Sit-On Top Kayaks. A must have for anyone
transporting a sit on top kayak or, just to make the job easier, put
your kayak on the trolley, load it up with all your kit for the beach
and wheel it down.
Made from the high quality anodised aluminium alloy to make it last
longer in the water, this universal kayak trolley will make light work
of transporting your Sit-On or Sit In Kayak, Canoe, SUP or Surfboard
from car to water!
2 No Puncture Solid Wheels with Rubber Tyres which can withstand
extreme rough ground conditions
2 High-quality Tie-Down Straps with gripped cam buckles to keep your
board/kayak in place
Easily remove the wheels using the sprung loaded pins and fold frame
neatly. Makes storing and transport easier Fold-down support leg with
rubber foot for stablility when loading and unloading your Kayak, SUP
or Surfboard This makes it easier to load and unload with just one
The GoSea Kayak Trolley includes solid foam padding on the support
bars to protect your Kayak, SUP or Surfboard
Approx 24cm x 57cm x 24cm (HxWxD) when folded and the GoSea Kayak
Trolley will carry a load up to approx 60kg
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com