Gul Tarpon Mask, Snorkel and Fin set is all
you need to start exploring beneath the waters surface, this Junior
snorkelling set comes complete with Mask, Snorkel and Fins, contained
within a neat net carry case. The Tarpon Mask features tempered glass
lenses, a high quality PVC facial skirt which provides an excellent
seal, complete with adjustable silicon strap to achieve a personalised
fit. The Snorkel contains silicon mouthpiece, splash guard, snorkel
keeper and purge valve. Tarpon fins are lightweight and streamline ideal
for swimming and snorkelling, adjustable PVC foot strap for personalised
fit, soft and comfortable open toe, no booties needed.
Mask - tempered safety glass
Large field of vision
PVC skirt for improved comfort, fit and durability
Design fits a wide range of adult face shapes
Easy quick adjust buckles
Silicone mouth piece for extra comfort and durability
Splash guard minimizes water ingress
corrugated flex connector tube
Purge valve for easy clearing and gurgle free performance
Efficient streamline design
Lightweight full foot fin
Soft and comfortable open-toe foot pocket - no need for booties
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org