Super Seal O-Ring Collar - Smooth, comfortable collar designed to
match the contours of the neck and provide a great seal and feel.
Enigma back zip barrier system
Xtend Isolation Tape strategic reinforcement
Ultra Stretch Xtend Neoprene
Seamless Paddle zones
Dryknit thermal lining on chest and back
Glued and blindstitched seam construction.
True Thickness - Instead of measuring the combined thickness of the
neoprene and lining C-Skins measure the thickness of the neoprene,
ensuring your suit has a true thickness.
DuraFlx knee pads - specifically tailored abrasion resistant knee
panels for maximum comfort and durability in a high impact wear area.
The Solace Steamer is a brand new model from C-Skins for 2016, featuring
a new femine cut and engineered using Ultra Stretch Xtend neoprene. The
Solace features top-end technologies such the C-Skins Exclusive
Anti-Freeze thermal lining and 100% glues and blindstitched seam
construction make this suit like no other at this price level!
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org