Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Mask + Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel
Big Eyes Evolution Mask - 100% Quality silicone
The Big Eyes Evolution's signature inverted tear-drop lenses are raked
inward and provide outstanding field of view with very low internal
volume. A redesigned skirt now uses internal ribs to provide the
ultimate in fit and support. Fully flexible, easy adjust buckles are
attached using Cressi's double injection molding technology for both
comfort and extreme durability
Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing
Low internal volume allows for effortless clearing
Dual-density silicone skirt flexes for a perfect seal along the face
and full support around the frame.
Ribbed facial skirt provides support where needed for a soft, flexible
Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments.
Swivelling buckles connect to flexible, indestructible elastomer tabs
for total durability and comfort.
Accepts optical lenses.
Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel - 100% Quality Silicone
Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel allows users to take every breath with
confidence and focus on the reef below
Special snorkel with a special patented 'Aquastop' valve at the top
that keeps water out, making breathing easier and more natural.
The tube has an expanded elliptical shape in order to increase comfort
and air delivery capacity
Purge valve and corrugated section near the mouthpiece
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com