Instant Tent Tourer 4
The Instant Tent™Tourer 3 provides a large
protected living area large windows and super strong weather proof
fabrics. Featuring a revolutionary, spider-like frame, the tents sturdy
steel poles are already attached to the tent for extremely quick and
easy pitching in just one minute.
A fully integrated groundsheet and high-performance fabrics ensure you
and your friends enjoy clean, dry and bug-free camping.
Capacity: 4 person
Set up: Instant system
Groundsheets: PE welded, fully integrated
Fabric: Polyester PU coated
Seams: Taped seams
Polyester carry bag: Included
Pack Size: 107 x 22cm
Water column: 3000mm
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its
hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means
that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any
drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of
Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in
tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a
rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all
times - whatever the weather.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the
fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self
extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Rip Stop - resistant to tearing and ripping
Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics using a special reinforcing technique
that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping. During weaving,
(thick) reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com