Chimney Rock 3 Plus Adventure Tent
The Chimney Rock 3 Plus is the perfect
companion for festivals or touring camping trips, thanks to its quick
and easy to pitch tunnel construction with the additional benefit of a
large porch for increased space.
The revolutionary BlackOut Bedroom blocks out up to 99% of daylight,
giving you a longer, more restful sleep, whatever time you choose to go
to bed or get up in the morning. Coleman Blackout bedrooms also help to
maintain a comfortable internal temperature, keeping the tent’s bedrooms
up to 5 degrees cooler during the day, and up to 1 degree warmer during
Comfortable and convenient, the Chimney Rock boasts optimum head height
thanks to its peaked construction while its spacious porch with windows,
is ideal for storing boots and plenty of camping equipment.
With an impressive hydrostatic head of 4500mm, the flysheet will keep
even the worst rain at bay. Treated with Coleman’s UVGuard, the flysheet
offers SPF 50 protection against the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays and
is also fire retardant for increased peace of mind.
A durable polyethylene riser groundsheet in the porch attaches to the
flysheet, helping to keep the weather out yet it ensures good airflow
for reduced condensation.
Storage pockets make it easy to keep the tent tidy and organised while
extra security is provided thanks to the zipper stopper on the tent
door, this ensures that zips are always within easy reach in the event
of an emergency.
Capacity: 3 person
Set up: Flysheet first
Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated
Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/ Fire retardant
Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester Polyester PU coated No-see-um mesh
Seams: Taped seams
Carry bag: Included, Polyester
Pack size: 58 x 21 x 18 cm
Weight: 6.9 kg
Water column: 4500mm
BlackOut Bedroom® - blocks daylight
The revolutionary sleep system from Coleman® is ideal for parents or
anyone who is sensitive to daylight. BlackOut Bedroom® blocks up to 99%
of daylight from entering the sleeping area, helping you get a longer
and more restful sleep - whatever time of day. WINNER of the Camping
Magazine's 2016 Editor's choice Awards in the Best Camping Innovation
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good
response to wind and storms.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the
fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self
extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its
hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means
that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any
drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of
Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in
tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a
rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all
times - whatever the weather.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com