Gas consumption: 158 g/h
Boil time: 6min 35sec at 3m/s wind speed, 4min 30sec at 0m/s wind speed
Size: 20.4 cm x 13.6 cm pot
Features: Unsurpassed cooking performance under wind, thanks to our
downstep HyperFlame® burner design, and patented Wind Block™ wind
shields. Comes with Piezo and extra long flexible metal hose to allow
flexible positioning of the cartridge. 1.3l pot with neoprene sleeve
allows storage of stove and one C300 cartridge inside during transport.
Weight: 261 g (stove) + 225 g (pot + lid)
Fuel source: Coleman® Xtreme Gas & Coleman® Performance Gas
Protection cloth: 100% Cotton
The Fyrestorm® PCS offers backpackers and trekkers an all-in-one
Personal Cooking System; combining the stove, cooking pot, sleeve and
lid plus the capacity to store the gas cartridge (sold separately) in
one compact unit.
Manufactured with the innovative Coleman® Wind Block™ system and
HyperFlame® down-step burner, this stove provides superior cooking
performance even in extreme wind conditions, rapidly heating food and
drinks in the integrated pot.
Featuring Piezo ignition for easy match-free lighting and a low burner
height combined with a long braided steel hose allows the cartridge and
body of the stove to be positioned independently and minimizing the
possibility of spillages.
The cooking pot has a clip on lid and is surrounded by an insulating
neoprene sleeve with handle.
Containing 1.3 litres of fluid, the generously sized pot converts into a
carrying case for the stove and a Coleman® C300 cartridge (sold
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org