The Spruce Falls is a large and comfortable
family tent with a practical, vis ŕ vis layout that makes it an ideal
choice for groups of friends or families with older children that want
Offering comfortable accommodation for four campers, the Spruce Falls 4
pairs a bright and spacious living area with two large BlackOut
Bedrooms. A revolutionary technology, BlackOut Bedroom blocks out up to
99% of light, offering a dark and more temperate place to sleep so you
won’t wake with the first light.
Easy to pitch, the Spruce Falls 4 has a stable construction that will be
stable in poor weather conditions. The tent features strong yet light,
fibreglass poles and a high-performance flysheet with a 4500mm
hydrostatic head rating. Ventilation openings and double layer mesh
doors allow good airflow through the tent and the riser PE groundsheet
in the living area and fully integrated bedroom groundsheets ensures
clean, dry and bug-free camping.
Multiple pockets offer practical storage and the tent features
reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping. The flysheet is
treated with protective UVGuard™ technology and all fabrics are fire
retardant for peace of mind.
Capacity: 4 person
Set up: Flysheet first
Groundsheet: PE removable (Living). PE, welded, fully integrated
Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/Fire retardant
Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, Polyester PU coated, No-see-um mesh
Seams: Taped seams
Polyester carry bag: Included
Pack size: 60 x 30 x 26 cm
Weight: 14.4 kg
Water column: 4500mm
BlackOut Bedroom® - blocks daylight
The revolutionary sleep system from Coleman® is ideal for parents or
anyone who is sensitive to daylight. BlackOut Bedroom® blocks up to 99%
of daylight from entering the sleeping area, helping you get a longer
and more restful sleep - whatever time of day. WINNER of the Camping
Magazine's 2016 Editor's choice Awards in the Best Camping Innovation
Extra Large Bedrooms
Coleman XXL Bedrooms are designed to be mores spacious than the average
tent bedroom. Comfortably accommodating our larger double air beds, they
offer plenty of space to make your camping trip more enjoyable and
helping you get a better night sleep, in the great outdoors!
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good
response to wind and storms.
Manage the temperature
Keep your bedroom up to 5°C cooler during the day and up to 1°C warmer
during the night. Coleman® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® helps you to
manage the temperature in your bedroom by storing energy from the sun in
the surface of the fabric.
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its
hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means
that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any
drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of
Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in
tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a
rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all
times - whatever the weather.
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics
with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet
rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™
protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org