The GoSea 10ft SUP is an all-round
stand-up-paddle board - it can be used by almost any rider for any
Constructed from hard wearing material with drop stitching to provide a
solid but lightweight board.
The versatility of its length and shape means that it is able to float
and glide easily on flat water and it has just the right amount of curve
in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf.
The deck pad provides comfort and grip for the rider. Cargo tie-downs
provide the ability to take along kit or clothing on your paddle.
The centre carry handle gives you a balanced way to carry your board in
and out of the water.
There is a D-Ring at the rear to connect the leash so you don't loose
It comes complete, as standard, with pump with pressure gauge for
accurate inflation, an adjustable aluminium paddle, leash, repair kit
and handy back-pack for transporting your SUP with ease.
GoSea 10? Inflatable SUP
Size:301 x 80 x 15 cm
1 Removable Centre Fin + 2 Side Fins
Max User Weight: 130 kg
Pump with Pressure Gauge
Aluminium Adjustable Paddle
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org