Bravo BST 800 is an updated version of Bravo BST12HP. Perfect for High
Pressure Inflatable Boats, Kayaks, Beds and more, for pressures up to
800m/bar (11.6 psi). The BST 800 pump comes with a car 12V port cable
(Cigarette Lighter) for recharging. Equipped with connectors of various
sizes and carry bag, hose. Rechargeable battery has a full charge of
approximately 15 minutes.
High speed and high pressure electric inflator
Adjustable pressure up to 800 mbar (11.6 psi)
Automatic cut-off when the selected pressure is reached
Very reliable pump: the turbine and piston mechanism allows for the
elimination of those parts which are subject to mechanical wear and
tear lengthening the life of the pump
Can inflate and deflate
Equipped with connectors and carry bag, hose and various valve sizes
Charging cable with 12V Car Port Plug
Rechargeable 7 Ah battery
Power: 12V DC
Rechargeable battery: 7 Ah - approx. 15 minutes of
Turbine flow rate: 450 l/min
Max pressure: 800 m/bar (11.6psi)
Consumption: 20 A max
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org