Waterton™ inflatable kayak
The Waterton™ is nimble with responsive
manoeuvrability yet offers excellent stability thanks to its broad
shape. Providing a more comfortable seating position, the kayak features
HighRest™ seats with taller back support and an elevated base. The seats
can be easily removed and repositioned, quickly allowing the kayak to be
used by 1 person.
Broad shape offering excellent stability
Boston, Mini Boston and Mini -Double Lock valves for easy inflation
Easy Inflation Manometer: check pressure easily during inflation
Integrated spray decks with bungee cord at bow and stern
HighRest™ seats, 2 fabric covered seats with a taller mesh back and
Heavy duty tarpaulin bottom with more surface area to prevent leakage
Removable fin for excellent manoeuvrability
Carry bag (100% Nylon)
Weight: 13.1 kg
Included : Inflatable Kayak, 1x 4 Piece Bravo Convertible Paddle and
1x Bravo Standard Foot Pump
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin - to prevent leakage
Heavy duty tarpaulin is remarkably robust, lightweight and water
resistant material that protects the bottom of the kayak from abrasion
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin is up to 18% thicker and has been generously
extended well above the waterline, covering 28% more surface area of the
kayak compared to competitor models.
Boston valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control
the air entering and leaving the bladder.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will
prevent leakage once the pump is removed. To deflate, simply unscrew the
entire valve. Inflation and deflation have never been so easy!
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com