Carry all of your sailing essentials
without worry in the new Gill Cargo Bag, made from a hardwearing
Polyester fabric mixed with a tough waterproof Tarpaulin. The 90L
capacity is accessed from a u-shaped zippered opening, complete with a
large, ventilated end compartment perfect for storing footwear and
toiletries. Finished with cushioned grab handles, smooth rolling wheels
and a non-slip, padded shoulder strap.
U-shaped 2-way zippered opening provides easy access to spacious main
Hard wearing tarpaulin and polyester fabric with a waterproof coating
Cushioned grab handles on top and ends. Non-slip, padded shoulder strap
Large, ventilated end compartment for sailing footwear, toiletries etc
Smooth-rolling, non-marking wheels
Hardwearing Polyester fabric
Tough, waterproof tarpaulin fabric for added protection
Toughened base with fabric reinforcement
Outer: 60% Polyester, 40% Tarpaulin
Lining: 100% Polyester
Webbing: 100% Polypropylene
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com