Osprey Wetsuit Gloves help keep your hands
warm in even the most extreme conditions. The 3mm thick ultra-flex
neoprene gloves give you the warmth you desire without sacrificing
dexterity and flexibility. The ultra-strong flatlock stitching and
printed PU rubberised palm grip keeps makes these gloves very strong and
extremely grippy so you donít lose grip at the vital moment. Great for
kayaking, sailing and surfing, these gloves make the perfect companion
for those who are prone to the cold or like to brave the extremities of
winter. Adorning the stylish Osprey branding, these gloves certainly
provide all the necessary practicality with enhanced style.
Size Guide: XSmall - 19cm; Small 20cm; Medium 21.5cm; Large 23cm; XLarge
3mm Ultra-Flex Neoprene
Printed PU Palm Grip
Flatlock stitched for improved comfort
Keep warm in cold conditions
Perfect for kayaking, sailing and surfing
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org