Gul is a UK based company with a long history in the surf and extreme
watersports scene, as such their build quality & feature set reflect
These 0.5mm neoprene Power Socks are constructed with comfort and
durability in mind; all watersports expose your feet to high impact,
high friction activity, and as such these power socks are designed with
features like the Dura-Flex extra durable neoprene to withstand rubbing
and stretching. Furthermore, the Dura-Skin sole resists degeneration
caused by friction. In summation, whether it be for sailing, kayaking or
surfing, the 0.5mm Gul Power Socks are ideal for keeping your feet both
comfortable and warm!
0.5mm Dura-Flex Neoprene
Blind stitched construction conveys
superior comfort and waterproofing versus flatlock seam binding
Titanium 2 Technology improves heat
retention by preventing excessive thermal radiation
Free-flex heel and ankle entry
Dura-Skin sole print for superior
friction degeneracy resistance
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org