Grill, griddle and stove cooking options
Grill and griddle with non-stick coating for better cooking results
Integrated pan supports for stove top cooking
Fully adjustable power
Water compartment to collect fat
Piezo ignition for convenient lighting
Power: 4000 W
Gas consumption: 290 g/h
Boil time: 3 min 50 sec
Runtime: 9 hrs and 30 min. on R907, 6 hrs and 15 min. on R904
Fuel source: R904, R907, butane or propane cylinder
Weight: 10.72 kg
Dimensions (LxWxH): Ø 52 x 99 cm (on stand)
Carry bag: Polyester
The Party Grill® 600 stove is the essential
camping companion with endless cooking options! This compact, portable
stove Party Grill® 600 offers the wide range of cooking options; stove
top, grill, griddle and plancha. All elements of the Party Grill® can
fit inside the device.Thanks to its detachable legs and lockable lid it
is easy to transport and store. The Party Grill® 600 runs on
conveniently sized Campingaz cylinders. The piezo ignition promises
simple, match free lighting wherever you are, so you can get the party
Campsite and Festival Cooking Reinvented
Get the party started with the Campingaz Party Grill®, the essential
campsite and festival companion! The Party Grill® family comes with
numerous accessories included ensuring you have endless cooking options.
The Party Grill® 600 comes equipped with a pan support, grilling grid,
reversible cooking griddle and a large lid with thermometer for
Compact and Easy to Transport
The Campingaz Party Grill® family is especially compact and easy to
transport. All components of each of the stoves pack away inside the
stove to make one very convenient unit. Even the legs of each model are
easy to assemble/disassemble and fit within in the water compartment of
the grill. The Party Grill® 400 and 600 models come equipped with a
handy carry bag, ensuring transportation and storage is a breeze.
Easy to Clean
The Campingaz Party Grill® range is especially easy to clean. Designed
with a water compartment, this compartment catches any grease and
cooking juices and prevents these from sticking to the stove. When
finished, simply discard the dirty water and rinse off with soapy water.
The pan support, grids and griddles are dishwasher safe but can also be
easily cleaned with a sponge and soapy water due to their non-stick
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com