Event Shelter Deluxe
Based on the award-winning design of the Coleman® Event Shelter, the
Event Shelter Deluxe has been upfraded for extended use. The flexible
structure features high-performance materials and provides shelter from
both the sun and rain. For increased privacy and weather protection, the
shelter can be set up together with one of the multiple accessories.
WeatherTec+ System - The WeatherTec+ system includes the following
weather proofing features:
Weather resistant Fabrics - Specially designed, treated material
repels water and protects you and your gear.
Leak-free Fylsheet Seams - Seams are taped to prevent water from
entering the tent through needle holes.
Protected Seams - Inverted groundsheet seams keep water out.
Zipper Guard - Increased protection with large zipper cuffs and
Waterproof Groundsheet - Coleman's strong polyethylene groundsheets
have welded seams, sealing out water.
Water Column - A measure of the waterproof coating of the outer
fabric of the tent.
UV Guard Sun Protection - Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman
UVGuard protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection
against the sun's ultraviolet rays. Proper use of suncream combined
with shelters and tents made with UVGuard protection fabric is
recommended against sun exposure.
Fire Retardant - Coleman's material ensures that the fabric will not
flare dangerously out of control and will self-extinguish, giving time
to escape in the event of an emergency.
Steel Poles - Steel poles are incredibly sturdy and hardwearing, and
offer increased strength for larger family tent structures.
Event Shelter Deluxe XL - 4.5 x 4.5m
Flysheet: 3000mm, 150D fabric
Living area: 21.16m2
Headroom: 228cm (centre) 190 (sides)
Carry Bag: Rectangular with zipper opening
Pack Size: 93 x 29 x 29cm
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org